FM Navigate: A Better Facility Management Platform
Evbex-FRP has been established to offer technology solutions to organisations that manage FM services a range of technology platforms that puts the demand-organizations or end-users in control of managing the function; the resources that deliver the FM services (in-house, outsourced or a combination of both) and the data to ensure that FM services are positioned to deliver optimum support to the business. This will ensure that FM demand organizations and end-users will no longer be dependent on the FM Supplier’s systems, processes and technologies and that business-critical functions such as risk, compliance, performance and value can be managed, administered and optimised directly by the demand-organisation.
FM Navigate: Facilities Services Management Portal
FM Navigate is a portal for managing the facilities management function and services from the demand organization or ‘end-users’ perspective. It is a comprehensive and tailored solution that is unique in the marketplace as it emphasises on the policies, processes, management approaches, processes, systems and data that all organisations demonstrate and perform throughout the life cycle of ownership, delivery and management of facilities services.
It is not a Suppliers CAFM system and not purely a single function model such as a Procurement Portal or Support Desk.
FM Navigate is as a unique and tailored solution for managing the whole life of facilities services from the demand-organization end-user perspective. It is structured around the requirements of ISO 41001 Facility Management System and other FM ISO Standards. It focusses on professional and effective management of the Facilities Management (FM) function, whether it be delivered in-house, or outsourced or a combination of both, offering demonstrable opportunities for all organisations to ensure that their FM is compliant, high-performing and affordable whilst reducing the management input and administrative burden that traditionally associate with this role and function.
FM Navigate: Modular Approach
FM Navigate is built around the requirements of ISO 41001 Facility Management – Management system and comprises of 8 individual but integrated modules that span the whole life of the facilities management function and / or individual FM projects:
Benefits of FM Navigate
FM Navigate is a unique facilities management technology solution that offers a global platform for all types organisations in the public and private sectors to ensure that their property and facilities management requirements delivers ‘World Class’ services in the most effective and efficient way possible. FM Navigate is a unique platform which offers a revolutionary opportunity for demand organizations to demonstrate real value in the delivery and management of facilities services. Key benefits of the system include:
- Underpinned by the requirements of ISO 41001: 2018, Facility management – Management system
- Fantastic opportunities to establish cost savings and management efficiencies
- Provides a professional, consistent and robust approach to managing FM services based on best practices
- Covers the life cycle of the FM function and/or FM Contracts
- Takes back control of your FM service management – less reliance on your FM service vendors
- Highly effective Supply Chain Management tool
- Delivers standardisation and simplification for Global FM requirements
- Contract management e.g. NEC3 TSC and performance management via a powerful Performance Management/KPI database
- Includes the unique and powerful QVi measurement tool
- Powerful data repository for effective Supply Chain Management and key decision making
- Contains an integrated Help Desk function
- Enables remote management capabilities
- Designed for demand-organizations and end-users, not a Suppliers CAFM system
- Demonstrates ‘the ability to deliver demonstrable and affordable ‘World Class’ FM
- Aligned with all direct and indirect Standards that apply to Facilities Management
- Is unique in the FM marketplace
- Can be tailored to specific organisational needs (80/20)
- Developed by FM experts that understand the needs of the demand organization
- Powerful benchmarking capability
- Can be scaled for single sites or global capabilities